Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #105

Here again… each week, Friday seems to come faster & faster!  No complaints here – I’m looking forward to a weekend with my Frog Prince!

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Caprese Quick Bread
{This looks like a great summer side bread & it’s made with white whole wheat flour!}

 

Braided Cherry Danish
{Frog Prince will love this… maybe for his birthday next month?|

 

Balsamic Chicken Smothered in Roasted Peppers
{We love bell peppers, chicken & balsamic vinegar together – this looks delicious!}

 

Sweet Potato Cinnamon Rolls
{You know me & sweet potatoes…!}

 

Quinoa Burger
{Quinoa is a great grain – we haven’t cooked much with it yet, but these burgers look like they will make an appearance this summer}

 

Apple Rhubarb Bread
{Love rhubarb.  Love it in bread.  This looks amazing!}


As a reminder, if you like these recipes, either re-pin my original pin, or pin the source of the recipe NOT my blog!  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source! 

If you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. My blog is not set up to give a list of recipes.. Why can't you submit individual recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweet potato cin rolls look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your picks look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you on the Sweet Potato Cinnamon Rolls and the Apple Rhubarb Bread. Oh how I wish I could still get free rhubarb. These are recipes I have not seen. I will be checking them out. Thanks for hosting and sharing. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are some great finds! So many options, too little time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that Balsamic Chicken Smothered in Roasted Peppers looks like a must try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...