Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #116

Hope you all have been enjoying this holiday week!  We’re still trying to stay cool… when it’s so warm, I’m just not in the mood to cook.  But, that hasn’t stopped me from drooling over great recipes this week!

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Lemon Blueberry Buttermilk Bundt Cake
{This looks exquisite to my blueberry-loving taste buds!}

 

Pizza Burgers
{Not at all what you think, but they look so good!}

 

Sweet Cherry-Berry Jam
{Another good cherry-based jam without pectin!}

 

Apple Pie Pancakes
{You don't have to ask me twice to make these!}

 

Chocolate Raspberry Pie
{My friend Rebekah makes killer desserts. This is no exception.}

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

 

As a reminder, if you like these recipes, either re-pin my original pin, or pin the source of the recipe NOT my blog!  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out!! I hope you love the pie as much as we do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness are your Friday Favorites scrumptious! I want to make them ALL!!

    Happy Friday Sweetie Pie!
    ~avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a pizza burger with a slice of chocolate raspberry pie for dessert. These look amazing, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More tasty eats! I'm especially liking the pizza burger. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...