Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #122

My food finds are all over the place this week and I guess that goes with the weather!  We’ve had hot and humid weather, perfect gardening weather, rainy-day weather and just today, a breath of serious fall weather. 
Here’s what I found that struck my fancy this week. 

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Crockpot Blueberry Butter
{This looks just incredible – and with my love of blueberries, I’m thinking I can’t go wrong with a batch of this blueberry butter}

 

Barley with Roasted Summer Vegetables
{My friend Joanne knows how much I love barley… what she didn’t know was this week started out with me saying, “I need more barley recipes”!  Her timing is perfect.}

 

Garlic Buttered Chicken and Zucchini Pizza
{What a great and simple dinner idea.  Love the flavor combinations in this pizza.}

 

Chicken Parmesan Grilled Cheese
{We love grilled cheese… for dinner. And, with this one, I will feel like I’m actually serving a meal.  Yummy!}

 

Caramel Apple Crisp for Two
{I love fall & this looks like a great date night treat.}

 

Easy Pasta Sauce
{While I do have a pasta sauce that I love, I’m always looking for newbies. This one looks super flavorful.}

 

If you like these recipes, pin the source of the recipe & NOT my blog!  If you click on the recipe images, you’ll be directed to Pinterest where you can repin the recipes.  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source!

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Also – don’t forget to say hello when you stop to visit one another’s finds.  Everyone always appreciates a comment. 

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on that blueberry butter. I just happen to have some blueberries in the frig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many tasty eats! I've heard of blueberry butter, but never gotten a chance to try it. You'll have to let us know how it is! :) The pizza looks like some tasty eats too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do that! I'm having a hard time parting with all my fresh blueberries (I love eating them!), but I am thinking I'll try it with frozen ones. I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out.

      Delete
  3. Definitely have to check out the blueberry butter, pizza sauce, and chicken parm grilled cheese - yum!

    Thanks for hosting (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...