Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds #163

Another Friday – and time to share the delicious recipes that made my to-try pile (or pin boards) this week.  There are some really yummy ones today. 

{Note: All images are from the original blogger; please pin the source!}

Blueberries & Cream Coffee CakeVanderbilt Wife brought this recipe to the Blueberry Ingredient Spotlight this week, doesn’t it look incredible?!  Now, we just need some overnight guests. 

IMG_1306

Rhubarb Ice Cream – Doesn’t this look like the perfect summer dessert!  I am so excited about this recipe from Authentic Suburban Gourmet.  Yum. 

Mexican Black Bean PizzaShe Wears Many Hats nearly had me at hello with this pizza.  What’s not to love about a delicious black bean pizza covered in tasty veggies? 

Mexican Black Bean Pizza

Oatmeal Cinnamon Banana Cake – This reminds me of baked oatmeal, a breakfast we love.  But, since it’s a cake, I can serve it for dessert too!  Diane has a fantastic recipe and I’m pretty sure I’d eat more than 1 piece in sitting.  Shhhh.  Don’t tell. 

Oatmeal Cinnamon Banana Cake from @createdbydiane

Feel free to follow me on Pinterest to see more of my finds from this week!

If you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for hosting and sharing.Your place is truly a joy to visit.Have a great a weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I actually made the oatmeal banana cake yesterday because it looked so yummy. I added some mini chocolate chips. If you don't add chocolate, I might throw in another teaspoon of cinnamon. But it's really tasty and I love the texture. I think, at least in the South, we usually call this snack cake - cake with no icing. Which in my books makes it OK for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I need to get some rhubarb - I'm seeing so many tasty recipes for it! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...