Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ingredient Spotlight: Basil & Pasta

Thanks for all your great recipes last week with the summer squash/zucchini Ingredient Spotlight!  So many yummy recipes. 

This week, we have a double feature: Basil & Pasta!  Here are some of our favorites:

Chicken & Spinach PastaSuch an easy, go-to dinner because the ingredients are always on hand at our house. 

Spinach & Mushroom Manicotti  - A recipe we got for our wedding shower from some good family friends; great for date-night at home. 

Mushroom & Mozzarella Pasta – A creamy, yummy dinner!

Baked Ziti with Summer VegetablesSuperb way to use up summer veggies. 

Mixed Roasted Vegetables & PastaFrog Prince’s favorite dinner!

Ham Primavera – A meal from my growing up years, one I love. 

Easy Caprese SaladA newer salad, perfect for a BBQ.

Easy Caprese Salad

What are your favorite basil and pasta recipes?  Also, be sure to chip in your votes for upcoming months of Ingredient Spotlight – either here in the comments, or over on Facebook. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the greatest ingredient spotlight yet. And I'm not saying that because I liked up 4 recipes. :)

    I LOVE basil and I adore pasta so this is the perfect link up day for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...