Monday, May 25, 2009

What's Cooking?

Happy Memorial Day weekend! It is a true blessing to celebrate our freedom... and what a better way to do it than with beautiful weather, great food and wonderful friends.

This week is my big "free-day" at Sam's Club! I have a 1-day free pass to shop at Sam's club, and I'm looking forward to stocking up. Thanks for all your suggestions! I'll be sure to post what I find :)

In the kitchen this week, we're working on using up what we have, while increasing our fruits and veggies! Our grocery trip should be for produce only, which is wonderful! This week, I'll be posting recipes for:

Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
Crockpot Porkloin
Fruity Dessert (I have yet to decide which one we're going to try this week)
Pulled BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Raspberry Muffins

Thanks for stopping by our kitchen! Have a wonderful week :)

2 comments:

  1. Yum, looking forward to the raspberry muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Can't wait to see all of these recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...