Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kitchen Tip: Easy Measuring

We buy a lot of our baking supplies in bulk – it’s cheaper & easier that way and we’re pretty much guaranteed to have some on hand at all times.  However, the bigger packages don’t always come with the nice measuring features of the smaller packages. 

One option is to transfer the baking powder or soda to a smaller container.  But, that can make a mess. 

My mom taught me an easy way to create your own measurer right in these big containers – simply remove the seal only half way and you have your own lip to level out your measuring spoon! 

Easy, and simple – this definitely works for me

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, that definitely would work for me too! Excellent suggestion ... (obviously, hopped over from WFMW!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this all the time and never really thought about it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one who usually just transfers it to another container.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...