Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #118

Summer is going by so quickly!  My mind is telling me I need to begin transitioning back to school… yet my taste buds tell me it’s still summer!

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Velvet Cherry Sauce
{Delish.  Love cherries & ice cream}

 

Maple-Apple Chicken Sausage with Raspberry Pancakes
{I have a package of these sausages in my freezer, and I have fresh raspberries.  What am I waiting for?!}

 

Frosted Zucchini Brownies
{I’ve been telling myself I must make zucchini brownies, this photo is calling to me!}

 

Grilled Tomatoes with Mozzarella
{Our garden is just beginning to produce tomatoes and I love this simple, yet awesome idea!}

 

Cream Cheese Chocolate Zucchini Bread
{Love this idea.  Yummy!}

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

4 comments:

  1. that cherry sauce - ooh and that zucchini bread yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sno White,
    Hope you and Frog Prince are having a great summer and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting again! So many tasty eats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pancakes look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...