Monday, August 17, 2009

What's Cooking?

Good morning, friends.  Thanks for stopping by today!

This week, we're going to be cooking some yummy treats, as well as launching some fun new features :)  Please be patient with me as these new features become available.  I'm excited about them and hope that you will find them useful.  Please take a moment and answer my side-bar survey, or feel free to leave your comments below!

Here's what's on the menu:

Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes (made without oil)

Crockpot Lemony Herb Chicken

In-Season Garden Veggie Lasagna

Crockpot Hot Fudge Cake

Fudgesicles

For more of what we're eating this week, check out our meal plan!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about make fudgsicles this week too! It is so hot here. I am trying to clean the house today but anytime I get started, I get so hot and dizzy that I have to stop. Oh well ... I guess I'll just have to relax :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about your fun new features! It's going to be so cool!

    I forgot to tell you when we were emailing that I've been working on a recipe blog. I've been thinking about starting one for awhile, but just decided to go ahead and do it. I love sharing my recipes, but I didn't want to do it on my regular blog, if you know what I mean.

    Anyway, hope everything is going well! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...