Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Favorites




Here are the treats for this week... I can't wait to try out many of these in my new kitchen!!

Cheese Curds

Blue Ridge Baker

Playing House

Roasted Potato and Zucchini with Fried Egg
Meet Me in the Kitchen

Blueberry Pudding Cake
Baking and Creating with Arvil

Blueberry Orange Bread
What Megan's Making

Pineapple Limeade
Real Mom Kitchen

Oreo Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Our Happy Home

Chocolate Cherry Pound Cake
Getting Freedom

Zucchini {yeast} Bread
A Latte' with Ott, A

Homemade Cream Puffs
Sabby in Suburbia

Blueberry Jam {without pectin!}
Like a Bubbling Brook

Cheesy Beef and Potato Bake
The Frugal Family Manager

Blueberry Oatmeal Bread
1 Sentence Diary

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I have so been away from my cooking self. You are going to inspire me to find that flour girl again. I just hope I don't start gaining back the weight I have lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list for Friday! I am excited to try the pineapple limeade

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my.

    Those Oreo brownies look incredible!

    Thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blueberry pudding cake looks delicious!
    I also have a yummy recipe that I posted this week for a summer skillet meal using veggies from the garden and I found a recipe for a Zucchini Gratin that I will make and pass on to you if it's yummy!
    Have a great weekend!
    http://thissweetcountrylife.blogspot.com/2010/07/sweet-country-skillet.html
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SnoWhite,
    I'm so glad you liked the recipe for Blueberry Oatmeal Bread! I hope everyone enjoys it. :-)

    Barb @ 1SentenceDiary
    http://1SentenceDiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh I am always so touched when you like one of my recipes (such as Blueberry Pudding Cake!) - BTW....I made your Zucchini Mac n Cheese the other night - it was out of this world delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out and recognizing my zucchini bread machine mix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...