Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #111

I bet you can tell what’s on my mind today by my collection of finds…. SUMMER!  I am officially done & ready for the summer to begin.  And, I’m craving ice cream – this craving is amplified by the fact that we are completely out of half and half and whipping cream & I haven’t had a chance to go to the grocery store all.week.long. 

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Blackberry Anise Ice Cream
{We love fruit ice cream, and anise is a nice compliment to blackberry!}

 

 

Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream
{oh me, oh my!  love that this ice cream uses something crunchy that isn’t a nut!}

 

Ice Cream Sandwiches
{This has been on my list to try for a long time!!  Can’t wait.}

 

Grilled Vegetable Salad
{And, because I can’t have all ice cream recipes here, this salad looks lovely for summer}

 


As a reminder, if you like these recipes, either re-pin my original pin, or pin the source of the recipe NOT my blog!  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. We both have summer on the brain today! Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great week end and thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the blackberry ice cream.....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

    the heat is killing us and all i can think of is ice cream, smoothies, ice teas, cold coffees and spritzers!!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking the ice cream sandwiches! And the blackberry anise looks like an interesting combo. :) Thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks delicious and that ice cream really sounds interesting. I hope you have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...