Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #136

Hope you all had a great Black Friday last week!  I apologize for not giving you earlier notice that we wouldn’t have Friday Favorites last week – it honestly just slipped my mind.

I’m really looking forward to this week because I could use some recipe inspiration – can’t wait to see what you all bring today. 

All my finds today come from my Christmas Baking Board. All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest

Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Brownies
{My Baking Addiction took a simple idea and made it fantastic! 
These are an easy way to jazz up brownies for a Christmas party}

 

White Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti
{Wouldn’t this be amazing with a cup of tea?  Reeni, I’d enjoy a cup with you!}

 

Christmas Cake Truffles
{Tidy Mom has a great idea with these – love mint & chocolate together}

 

Peppermint Whipped Cream
{Laura is brilliant – think, hot chocolate}

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Also – don’t forget to say hello when you stop to visit one another’s finds.  Everyone always appreciates a comment.

5 comments:

  1. The Biscottis look amazing. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Those brownies look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun holiday treats! I'm especially liking the brownies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That whipped cream looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...