Thursday, November 1, 2012

Honey Butter Popcorn

This recipe comes from a reader – who suggested this amazing honey butter popcorn on Finding Joy in My Kitchen’s Facebook page.  

It’s a fantastic treat – either for a movie night, or after school. 

Honey Butter Popcorn – From Rebecca C. 

Ingredients

  • 6 C popped popcorn
  • 2 T butter, melted
  • 1/4 C honey
  • sea salt

Directions

Place 6 C popcorn in a large oven safe bowl or baking dish.

Combine 2 T butter, melted, and 1/4 C honey together. 

Drizzle the butter and honey mixture over 6 C popped popcorn.

Stir to coat. 

Bake the popcorn at 350 for 5 minutes. 

Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sea salt. 

Serve warm, or at room temperature. 

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this, yummy!!!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds insanely delish! I am a lover of sweet and salty popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH....drool....I must go find a movie so we can try this tonight! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet & salty is the perfect combination! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, ever since we made this a few weeks ago, I've been hooked. Seriously, every night I want to make this. Crave-tastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! It's amazing. And, popcorn is such a fun treat too :)

      Delete
  6. We're trying this tonight to see if we'll make some for Bible Study on Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sno, thank you so much for this recipe! My kids love it, and it is so much healthier than homemade kettle corn! I added a little cinnamon, too. I love your blog. I think if we lived nearby we would be good friends--you remind me of a couple of my sisters :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been trying to avoid refined sugar, but I love caramel corn. Tried this tonight and ate the whole bowl myself! (I tried to share, but they wanted the full sugar stuff.) Thanks for a fabulous recipe! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...