Sunday, May 10, 2009

Popcorn Chicken

Laura at Heavenly Homemakers has been doing a great series of recipes with 5 or less ingredients... healthy, easy and tasty. I've found so many great recipes from Laura that I knew I had to try her popcorn chicken!



Popcorn Chicken - Modified from Laura's Kitchen

3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 t. sea salt
butter

In a medium sized bowl, stir together flour, and salt.

Cut chicken into bit-sized pieces and then toss into the flour mix; coat well.

Melt 1/2 T of butter in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Then, add chicken to the pan, and spread to make a single layer. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Then, flip the chicken pieces over and add an additional 1/2 T of butter. Cook chicken for an additional 10-15 minutes until done.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this for my kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try her popcorn chicken too. I like your recipe better though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! I like Laura's recipe alot, but now I want to try yours!

    Ohhh, and I so would want the rhubarb torte recipe...puhlease!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds and looks wonderful! We'll be having this next week and I am sure my kids are going to love this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love popcorn chicken. Yours looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...