Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Favorites

On this lovely Friday morning, I'm highlighting recipes that made my to-try list this week:

Lynn's Kitchen Adventures

Hoosier Homemade

Cooking During Stolen Moments

Vanderbilt Wife

Eat at Home

Fake Ginger

Firefly Blog

The Cheap and Choosy

The Pursuit of Happiness

Extraordinary Life

Chewy Granola Bars - no nuts!!
Living in a (Mostly) Happy SAHM World

Simple Bites

Coupon Cookin

What's on your list?



  1. Thanks for listing all of these great-looking recipes. Can't wait to try some of them - and many thanks for linking to the granola bars recipe. Hope you enjoy them!

  2. Thanks so much for the mention! Everything looks so good!

  3. SnoWhite,
    Thanks for mentioning my recipe on your blog. I love your site and I can't wait to look at all of your recipes. Have a great day!

  4. Thanks for the link up. I appreciate that.

  5. Thanks so much for the mention! Everything looks so yummy!

  6. Thanks for the feature! The apple maple chicken was one of my faves from last fall!

  7. Thank you for mentioning my recipe :) all the others look so yummy can't wait to try them :)


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...