Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pizza Muffins



In need of a simple and quick lunch after church on Sunday, we made Pizza Muffins.


Pizza Muffins - Adapted from Let's Dish
{Print Recipe}

3/4 C white wheat flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1 T Italian seasoning
pinch of sea salt
3/4 C milk
1 egg
1 C mozzarella cheese
1/2 C diced pepperoni
Spaghetti sauce, for dipping

Mix together the flour, baking powder, Italian seasonings and salt.  Stir well.


Then, add in the egg and milk, mixing until moist.


Stir in the cheese and pepperoni.  



Then, let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.


Scoop into 12 lightly greased muffin tins.


Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, until muffins are lightly browned.


Serve with spaghetti sauce.


Enjoy!



Photobucket

This recipe is linked to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, Your Recipe, My Kitchen.

16 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for you to post this recipe!! I'll be making this next month for our OAMC day and freezing them for the kid's lunches. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look great for weekend lunches! Adding the recipe to my menu plan :)
    sara http://myfrugalfunlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! Very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Love your posts.

    I'd love to contact you via email if I may, but your email icon brings you to photobucket and not your email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I have to add this to my list too! Oh, and my family LOVES the dark chocolate cherry granola bars I made yesterday. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to munch on one of these, dipping one too is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How unique and I can go with anything like pizza and pepperoni. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks quite tasty and it's got pizza in the title. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun twist on pizza! I'll have to try these sometime. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! These looks delicious. I can't wait to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These will be a hit at my house. Great for the upcoming holidays.
    Thank you for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delicious! I will be adding this to my Halloween party menu!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, these look so fun! I'll bet my kiddo would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made these today and they were hugely successful! Thanks for sharing the recipe. My only problem was I only got 7 out of the batch. Next time I'm going to double to make sure I get a full 12. These are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yours turned out a lot better looking then mine did. I'll have to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...