Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tidying up the NEW Kitchen!!!


Just over two months ago, Frog Prince and I moved into our first home. In the last two months, we've {with significant help from mom and pop, and little sister too} have transformed the kitchen from this...



To this....




And I couldn't be more excited!!  Once we get the tile back splash up and return more of the cabinet door fronts to the cabinets, I'll give you a formal tour and introduce you to our new kitchen!

But, I was too excited to wait since the counter tops just went in today!!


I'm loving the browns -- and the counter top is amazing, especially the seamless transition into the sink.


Hope you don't mind the interruption from the regular-scheduled programming here as I share with you the goings on in our kitchen!

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Ahhh....so nice to have a wonderful, functional (and great looking, too) kitchen. How fun for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think you have the exact same countertop as we do! If it's not the same, it's so so so close. We built our house in 2006. We opted to not do the Corian sink because I had my heart set on a huge porcelain one, but it's undermount, which is one of the main things I wanted.
    Your kitchen looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kitchen remodel so far. We are going to be starting the same thing after the holidays. I am excited for you.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful new kitchen to cook in and "hang out in" Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic. Nothing makes me happier than a new kitchen. We have lived in our house for 16 years and 3 years ago we redid the entire kitchen. The day it was finished was one of the best days ever. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so exciting, I might be hard to get you out of the kitchen now that is shiny and new :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, the kitchen looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The counters look fantastic! I love the blue color on the walls too. The whole kitchen looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting! Congrats on your new place! It looks amazing. =] Those countertops are so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cabinets and counter top are beautiful and I love the seamless sink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo..you know I love a good before and after shot!! :) This is soo gorgeous, Sno! I know you must be so proud. And I love that extra workstation your pops installed--so much added counter space for you to work your cooking magic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! now dirty up those counter tops ASAP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...