Monday, November 8, 2010

Healthy and Easy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is just around the corner -- and you know what that means... 



lots and lots 



and lots 



of good eats :)  

Is there a way to enjoy this holiday with a healthy twist?  How can I easily adapt my recipes to make them healthier?  That's what we'll be talking about here on Finding Joy in My Kitchen for the rest of this week.  Frog Prince and I will be sharing some of our tips and recipes for healthy {and easy!!} Thanksgiving dishes.


Be sure to stop back tomorrow as I share our tips for healthy and easy side dishes for the "big meal"!  On Wednesday, we'll discuss breads.  Thursday is bound to be my favorite day -- with desserts!  And, Friday, we'll be talking turkey.  I do hope you'll join us!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...