Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Countdown to 2011: Starts 12-26!


I hope you’ve been busy looking through the recipes your family has come to know and love during 2010!! 

Countdown2011

Beginning on Sunday, right after Christmas, we’ll embark on our countdown to 2011 – highlighting our best recipes of 2010. 

Sunday 12/26 – Breakfast Recipes
Monday 12/27 – Breads
Tuesday 12/28 – Soups and Stews
Wednesday 12/29 – Meatless Main Dishes
Thursday 12/30 – Main Dishes
Friday 12/31 – Desserts

These posts are ones you can easily make ahead of time, so you can enjoy a mini-bloggy retreat in the time between Christmas and New Years! 

Stop by each day and link up your post.

Megan, of What Megan's Making, Laura of Real Mom Kitchen, Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker and Jenna of Newlyweds are just a few of the bloggers going through their archives.

I can’t wait to start of 2011 with a great list of tried and true recipes to help my menu planning!

2 comments:

  1. I've gone crazy lately making your recipes. This week I've made cinnamon roll toast, lemon-blueberry scones, french bread and baked apple cinnamon oatmeal. And it was ALL delicious. We especially loved the cinnamon roll toast. We always have some french bread lying around and this was a great meal to make (I made it for dinner, we love breakfast for dinner). I just wanted you to know we're continuing to enjoy your recipes. And I look forward to trying all that you have in your archives and more to come in 2011.
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    -Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have got my posts written and linked up to you, but I am headed to my parents and their internet is sketchy so I am hoping to get the links posted to your site also. Just praying it will all work out!! Thanks so much. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...