Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Favorites



I love Fridays!  I get to highlight all the yummy-deliciousness I found this week on your blogs. And, this week, there were some excellent picks.  Oh, Christmas goodies, how I love thee!  Thanks for the inspiration.  

{What Megan's Making}

{GOODEness Gracious}

{Andrea Meyers}

{Brenda's Blog}

{The Gaines Gang}

{The Mother Huddle}

{Living a Bona Fide Life}

{The Sweets Life}

{Greens and Chocolate}


{What Megan's Making}

{Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks}



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. As usual you always find great ones. I will be checking them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking to GOODEness Gracious! Can't wait to check out the other recipes on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! Can't wait to try them!
    You have a new follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at . . . Doughnut Mini Muffins! Oh my goodness gracious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the mention, you're too sweet. Off to browse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...