Monday, December 20, 2010

From the Archives: Mint Crunch



The recipe from the archives today is a recipe my mom created when I was a kid.  The recipe is so easy... but completely amazing.

Mint Chocolate Chips.
Dark Chocolate Chips.
Oreo Cookies.
Rice Krispies.

Combine these ingredients in the right proportions and you have a round ball of chocolaty, minty, crunchy goodness.

Let me introduce you to Mint Oreo Cookie Crunch.


It makes a huge batch, and as a result, is a great gift if you still need something for family and friends!

Photobucket

This post is linked to:

7 comments:

  1. I just checked the recipe - it sounds easy and delicious and I see lots of other delicious Christmas goodies to my right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look yummy! Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great easy treat. This would be great for hot Arizona summers when it's too hot to turn on the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try these soon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an easy and yummy treat! my 4yr. old would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How could something so incredibly simple have escaped me for so long! These look incredible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look so yummy and have two of my favorite flavors in them....mint and chocolate! i have never seen mint chocolate chips in the stores...i probably haven't been looking in the right place! thank you for sharing with tuesday night supper club.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...