Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Favorites



Lots of good, hearty recipes this week!  
Thanks for inspiring me in the kitchen, Ladies!

{Coping with Frugality}

{Loving My Domestic Life}

{Modern Gal}

{Good and Cheap Eats}

Maple Oatmeal Pie
{A Cozy Kitchen}

{Cookin' with Cat}

{Brown Eyed Baked}

{Me and My Pink Mixer}

{Stephanie Cooks}

{The Teacher Cooks}

{Mommy? I'm Hungry!}

{Faith and Family}

{How Sweet It Is}

{Brown Eyed Baker}

{Megan's Cookin'}

I'm bouncing around the possibility of 
Friday Favorites becoming a blog carnival.  
You would have a chance to link up your favorites from the week too.  

I don't want to overload the Friday with carnivals....
but, I love having this archive of recipes to try 
when it comes time to plan meals for the week. 

Would any of you be interested in this?   

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much AGAIN for the link love. ;)

    That Chicken Marsala sounds wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! I have to check some of these out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think a link up would be a great idea! but then i just realized that i would be linking up a lot of your recipes since you have so many great ones that i love!!! LOL

    i love the friday favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SnoWhite, I always look forward to your Friday Favorites! I think that a carnival of FF would be so much fun! Would probably give me the excuse of keeping track of all my yummy discoveries throughout the week. :-)

    Happy, Happy Friday!
    ~avril :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be fun ... even if you just did it on the first Friday of the month or something ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so awesome! I love new recipe posts, but a post with multiple recipe links and recipe blogs I've never heard of? Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Idea for a Friday Hop. I love coming here and finding new recipes and new friends. I will watch for opening day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be interested! I also do a "weekly wanderings" post with some of the things I'm reading. I would love to add a special food section to it and be able to link it up. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to join in on a Friday hop! Always a great way to find new blogs and yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...