Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites



Thanks for stopping by today! 
I have a long list of yummy recipes I've added to my list to try.
Be sure to link up a list of your to-try recipes. 

{Good Life Eats}

{Cooking During Stolen Moments}

{Lynn's Kitchen Adventures}

{Gina's Skinny Recipes}

{Picky Cook}

{Posted at BlogHer}

{What's Cooking with Jean}

{Super Healthy Kids}

{Jenn's Food Journey}

{Two Peas}

{Tasty Kitchen}

{Pioneer Woman}

{How Sweet It Is}

{Good Life Eats}

{What's Gabby Cooking?}

{Annie's Eats}

Now, it's your turn! What recipes do you have on your "to try list"? Link up those lists below.
The "rules" are simple: (1) Link up a post containing recipes you've found that made it on your "to-try" list, and (2) please include a link on your Friday Favorites post back to our link up at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Don't forget that if you try a recipe, link it up to Kristen's Your Recipe, My Kitchen feature on Monday. 






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I just linked in my menu for this week, I had a LOT that I wanted to try. I didn't get to the banana oatmeal bake as the kids ate all the bananas but hopefully I'll get to them next week. Everything else has turned out great so far! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're making the MM sandwich tonight! It immediately caught my eye as well. Thanks for the granola bar link. Very useful info. I also would never have thought to use beans in place of some fat in cookies. What a great way to add some protein to the lunch box. Great links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Friday Favorites! I awarded you a blogger award over at my blog: www.navefamilyfood.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love you faves list. I am hoping to get mine up sometime today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those Cake Batter Pancakes this week, too. It's all I've been thinking about lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...