Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorites






Bringing you another set of recipes that I have added to my to-try list!  
I love having these lists when I menu plan each week; 
a place to go for ideas and just browse recipes that I know our family will like.
Be sure to link up your list of to-try recipes below!!

{One Crazy Cookie}

{The Mixing Bowl Diary}

{Eat at Home}

{Lamp Unto My Feet}

{Recipe Shoebox}

{The Cooking Photographer}

{Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker}

{Bugaboo, Mini, Mr. and Me}



Now, it's your turn! What recipes do you have on your "to try list"? Link up those lists below.
The "rules" are simple: (1) Link up a post containing recipes you've found that made it on your "to-try" list, and (2) please include a link on your Friday Favorites post back to our link up at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.


Don't forget that if you try a recipe, link it up to Kristen's Your Recipe, My Kitchen feature on Monday.




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Well, the first 3 things from this week turned out wonderful! Though I would recommend 1/2 batch of the lentil soup as I think it expands overnight and has been lasting forever! Thanks for all the recipe ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Love the ice cream idea! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking recipes! Hope you enjoy the 'shrooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list as always!! I finally took your inspiration and got my list together. Makes life easier. I always say I am going to try a recipe and that I will remember where I found it and then don't. It is so frustrating. Thanks for getting me organized and linking up to me. Hope you like the syrup!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal bread sure has my name written all over it! YUM! :)

    I know I've said this before, but thank you so much for being so diligent about this posting every week--it gives me so many menu planning ideas and I love seeing what others are cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some tasty recipes on your to-try list! Thanks for the link...hope you enjoy it as much as we did. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...