Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

Welcome to Friday Favorites!  
I love Fridays because I love sharing all the delicious recipes 
I've added to my ever-growing list to try.  
Having this list on my blog has really helped me keep track of all these recipes!
Here's the ones I added this week:

Cherry Granola {minus the almonds}
{The Gaines Gang}

{Recommended by Queen B}

Red Velvet Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
{Greens and Chocolate}

{Recipe Shoebox}

{A Joyful Chaos}

Broccoli and Cauliflower au Gratin
{Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice}

Cheese Tortellini with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
{The Recipe Shoebox}

The Best Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding
{Mel's Kitchen Cafe}

Mushroom Rice Pilaf
{Easy to Be Gluten Free}

Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread
{It's a Keeper!}

Chocolate Lava Cakes for Two
{Quick, Easy, Cheap and Healthy}

Rice Krispie Hearts
{The Cutting Back Kitchen}

Strawberry Sauce
{Our Best Bites}

Cherry Mini Cakes
{The Newlyweds}

Fruit Pizza
{Mel's Kitchen Cafe}

Chocolate Fondue
{Real Mom Kitchen}

Thanks so much for linking up your bookmarked recipes each week!  It's been a great resource for Menu Planning!  Remember to link up a post containing the recipes you've found and bookmarked this week.  Please do not link up individual recipes -- save those for other blog carnivals.  Also, don't forget to link back to our Friday Favorite post.   



  1. Thanks for including my au gratin! Hope you have a great weekend!

  2. Just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog! I have nominated you for the "Stylish Blogger Award". I really enjoy reading your blog, and look forward to reading more! Come check it out on my blog post, and Congratulations!

  3. Hope you enjoy the hot chocolate and pasta whenever you make them! Have a wonderful weekend! (By the way, I missed commenting on your birthday, but I hope you had a very happy birthday!)

  4. i love those brownies! they look amazing!

  5. Yum! I see lots of things I want to try! =]

    Also, I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! You can go to my blog for more details. =]

  6. OH that hot chocolate looks fab!


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...