Congratulations to the following ladies who won the Kitchen Organization Giveaway!
Please email me (see button on the top right) by Sunday evening with your email address, mailing address and full name to claim your prize.
Winners of the 4-Signed Copies of Clutter Rehab:
1) JODI - who wrote, "My pantry is in need of some major attention and re-organization!!"
2) Rush Hour Mom, who wrote, "Pantry, definitely the pantry. It has absolutely zero organization right now!"
3) Jenni, who wrote "Spices! We are currently employing a turn-table approach, but this method wastes space. When we remodel, we plan to have a rack on the inside of a cabinet or on the wall, over the counter. Further, we are trying to switch to small jars or bulk-purchased spices so that we can (a) fit more spices into the same space and (b) keep our spices fresh!"
4) Tiffanee @ One Crazy Cookie, who wrote, "Love your kitchen! I would first have to start with my junk drawers and move onto the cabinets."
Winners of the 3 Copies of Do The Funky Kitchen:
5) Mippy, who wrote, "Hi! I have so little space in my kitchen that I'd organize all the food items in boxes along my wall. I keep trying but I seriously need one of those pantry type tall closets. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win in this giveaway!"
6) Angie, who wrote, "My whole kitchen could use some organization, but my pantry needs help big time!!!"
7) Kathleen/Beau, who wrote "the countertop on my island needs major help. everything ends up piled up in a heap."
As I read through your responses, the top two places needing organization were the pantry closet and what to do with the Tupperware Lids! I have a solution that's working really well for us, that I am excited to share.
Enjoy and Congratulations!