Monday, March 7, 2011

Crockpot Apple Cake



Yes, you can make cake in your crockpot.  It took me a few years to be brave enough to try it -- but this is one recipe that we love.  Originally, I posted this recipe in September of 2009, and since then it's made many appearances in our kitchen.


A light and fluffy cinnamon apple cake; perfect for dessert or for brunch after church.


The only fat in the recipe comes from the eggs -- there's no added butter or oil.  It's delightfully moist and excellent served warm or cold.  Hope you give it a try!


Recipe Link: Crockpot Apple Cake

Photobucket

Linked to: URS

3 comments:

  1. I just read the recipe. It sounds so good! I've seen recipes for cakes and things in the slow cooker but I am always too unsure to try it. I think you've convinced me to give this one a try! I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for sharing.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Ours is in the crock pot right now...first time I've ever baked in my crock pot so can't wait to taste-test it. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I have never thought to do dessert in my Crock Pot, although I have heard of others doing it. Keeping this recipe on hand come apple season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...