Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Favorites



I haven't been around as much this week because our wonderful friends 
have been visiting us from Michigan.  It's been a real treat.  
My list is a bit shorter today -- but these recipes all look great!
What made your list to-try?  Link up below!

{Recipe Shoebox}

{In Flora's Kitchen}

{Your Home Based Mom}

{Eat at Home}

{Gluesticks!}

Link up a post containing the recipes you've found and bookmarked this week. Please do not link up individual recipes-- save those for other blog carnivals. Also, don't forget to link back to our Friday Favorite post.







Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm a total sucker for Samoa cookies, so I certainly bookmarked that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bookmarked the Buttermilk Rolls too! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links and the great ideas! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my recipe. I'm off to explore those links!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...