Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to Frog Prince!


30 years ago today, God brought you into this world.  


I'm so thankful that He did.  


You've grown and change oh so much...


But you're still just as cute.

I love you, dear Frog Prince. 
And, I'm so thankful that we get to do life together.
I'm thankful for your caring heart.
I'm blessed by how you serve me and others.
I'm overjoyed at watching how God is working in and through you.
And, I'm thrilled that we can celebrate such a special day together.



Happy 30th Birthday, my Love!


3 comments:

  1. Happy 30th to FP!! :) What a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday from Malaysia ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to your Prince! The 30's are a wonderful decade, I think. Hope this next year is fabulous for you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...