Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds


Happy Friday, everyone!!  Thanks to everyone who participated last week in our Friday Favorite Finds -- we had 14 people link up their lists of recipes they bookmarked during the week!  I don't know about you, but I love finding new-to-me recipes from these list.  And, I enjoy seeing the types of recipes that you all bookmark - it's helping me get to know you even more.  

Here's what recipes made my list:

{Back to the Cutting Board}

Cherry-Rhubarb Fool

{How Sweet It Is}


{Delicious Discoveries}


{Coupon Cookin'}

025 300x169 Lemon Rhubarb Crumble Muffins

{WhipperBerry}

Lemon Pie from WhipperBerry copy

{Lamberts Lately}


{Mom on a Mission}


{all photos are from recipe creators!}


If you were featured here this week, grab the button below!


Now it's your turn!  Link up a post that includes a list of the recipes you've bookmarked or added to your "to-try" pile this week!  

7 comments:

  1. the sinless lemon pie looks amazing! i have added that to my dessert to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I don't think the links are displaying correctly? I can't see any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say thank you for hosting this every Friday! It's a fun way to start my Friday. Hope you have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too sweet! Thanks for the recipe love!!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely have to try the Trix brownies. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sno White, Thanks so much for hosting. I am having so much fun. Beside great recipes, today I found two links that have great information for a new blogger like me. I look forward to Friday each week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely drooling here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...