Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds



Happy Friday!  I've been using Pinterest this week to bookmark yummy recipes - what a fun place!  Here's what made my list {photo are original to the recipes}:

Frozen Lemon Dessert
{Let's Dish}


Apple Sweet Potato Bake
{Six Sisters}



Rhubarb Sorbet
{Food, Farm and Health}



No-Bake, Just Like Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
{Back to the Cutting Board}

Chewy Granola Bars

Herbes de Provence Fococcia Sandwich with Roasted Veggies
{Simply... This, That and The Other}


Steakhouse Mushroom Burgers with Creamed Spinach Sauce
{Pink Parsley}



Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
{My Baking Addiction via Good Life Eats}



Mushroom Potato Soup
{Will Cook for Smiles}




If you were featured this week, please grab the button here!


Now it's your turn!  Link up a post that includes a list of the recipes you've bookmarked or added to your "to-try" pile this week!  







Linked to: I'm Lovin' It!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sno White,
    Really nice finds for today! Thanks for hosting and have a great week end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That burger looks amazing! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torn between the roasted veggie sandwich and the mushroom burger ... guess I will have to try both real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same lemon dessert on our radar! :) Looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just joined Pinterest too! Mainly for organizing all the recipes I come across :) Those granola bars look great! All of the comments sorta made me nervous to try it with the too hard/too soft problems. If you do make them I'd love to hear how they turned out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature and for the invite to your link party!! :) You have a great blog!
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been eyeing rhubarb recipes for a while. In Minnesota, where I grew up, we always had rhubarb punch for graduation parties and what not. I haven't had it in so long though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...