Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds #74

Over the last couple of weeks, a number of you have asked – how do you get your Pinterest pins embedded into your blog post?  Here’s a 3-step how to:

1) Find your pin of interest.  See the “embed” button on the right hand side bar?  Click that. 

image

2) Highlight the HTML that appears in the pop-up box. 

image

3) Copy and paste the HTML into the HTML editing portion of your blog post and you’re all set! 

Now, here are my finds from this week:

Raspberry Cheesecake

Source: sugarandspiceandallthingsiced.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich Cookie

Source: brandyscrafts.blogspot.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

Bacon, Kale and Cheese Breakfast Casserole

Source: kalynskitchen.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

Zucchini Cherry Muffins

Source: cookwithsara.blogspot.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

If your recipe was featured here – be sure to grab the button below!

Now, let's see what recipes you added to your list this week.  Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, save those for other linkys.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again! Such tasty picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious finds. And thanks for sharing how to do the embedded links to pinterest, I was wondering how to do that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I could go for that ice cream sandwich cookie right now. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really must try that breakfast casserole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link up. The Kale breakfast casserole is going on my list. Our garden is bursting with kale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Raspberry cheesecake, but then, I love anything with cheesecake in it. :) Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the little tutorial and hosting another great week. I am now going to go find that raspberry cheesecake recipe. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tutorial. That raspberry cheesecake is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, and thanks for featuring my breakfast casserole with kale, bacon, and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I apprecieated the help you gave me with pinterest! I LOVE how it's used! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for choosing my cherry zucchini muffins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...