With Christmas just a week away, that means 2012 will be here in just two weeks! One of the things I most look forward to about the end of the year, is the chance to look back through the recipes Frog Prince and I made in our kitchen this year, and pick out our favorites.
In 2009 and 2010 I shared with you these best picks of the year during the week between Christmas & New Years. This year, I have some of my favorite bloggers joining in with the countdown to 2012:
Laura from Real Mom Kitchen
Reeni from Cinnamon Girl Recipes
Jackie from Loving My Domestic Life
And, Jenna from the Newlywed’s Blog
And, I’m also inviting YOU!
Dear readers, I love your blogs and most often find my recipe inspiration from you! I would LOVE for you to share your best recipes with us as part of our countdown to 2012.
The Categories & Dates
Starting December 26th (Monday), come & link up a post containing your TOP recipes in that category from 2011.
- December 26th – Best Breakfast Recipes
- December 27th – Best Bread Recipes
- December 28th – Best Soup & Stew Recipes
- December 29th – Best Main Dish Recipes (meat/no-meat, all in!)
- December 30th – Best Crockpot Recipes
- December 31st – Best Dessert Recipes
Want to participate? The Details
Participating is really quite simple:
(1) Look through your posts from 2011, and identify your favorites.
(2) Create a post with these favorite recipes.
(3) Link up the post to the appropriate category.
(4) Visit other bloggers to see their top recipes from 2011. It’s a great way to find new meals for your family for 2012.
Feel free to participate one day, or participate all the days! If you don’t have a blog, leave your recipe in the comments!
If you're participating, grab the button below:
Can’t wait to see your BEST RECIPES of 2011.
Will you be a part of our countdown to 2012?