Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #81

Welcome to the first Friday Favorite Finds of 2012!  If you stopped by last Friday, you likely saw us in the midst of counting down to the new year by sharing our best recipes of 2011

I think I’ve finally pinned all the recipes linked up, and quite a few of them made my favorite finds for this week!  So much delicious recipes inspiration. {note: all photos are from the original recipe source – linked through Pinterest}

Snickerdoodle Bread

 

Blueberry Oat Bread

 

Ranch-Style Spaghetti
{looking forward to trying this with DIY ranch!}

 

Bacon & Alfredo Topped Spaghetti Squash

 

Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies

 

Vegetable Soup with Parmesan Dumplings

 

Scrumptiously Soft Yogurt Bread

 

f you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

Can’t wait to see your finds from this week – link up your post of the recipes you found this week. 

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, save those for other linkys.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

12 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week end and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing Sno. Hoping to join you next week with FFF's. Life is settling down and I'm back to blogging. Hope Frog Prince and you are doing well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my blueberry oat bread recipe! It is delicious and I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't tried the ranch spaghetti with diy ranch - and I've made it 3 times :P I think it'd be great. Really the only thing not traditional to spaghetti seasoning is the dill.

    Thanks for featuring it and for hosting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I shared those Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies too. They look amazing! The Veggie Soup with Parmesan Dumplings is now on my must try list. It looks like the perfect comfort food for a cold winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! You have a great list this week. Seriously, Snickerdoodle Bread? How could I NOT want to try that? I pinned that one, plus the Bacon & Alfredo Topped Spaghetti Squash, and Vegetable Soup with Parmesan Dumplings. Looking forward to trying them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the linky. Those quick breads look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH wow! All of them look soooo good I don't even know where to start!! I am eyeing that Snickerdoodle Bread! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. I made the Snickerdoodle Bread twice now, and bought more cinnamon chips this week to make it again. I featured it awhile ago as my Must Try Monday recipe for my link party. Anyway, it is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. all those breads and the dumplings look tasty!

    thanks for hosting again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sno White, they all look so good. I think I would love the Snickerdoodle Bread, and an always looking for new ideas for using spaghetti. Thanks for hosting this week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...