Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #131

I don’t know what it was about this week, but Christmas goodies started popping up all over blogs & Pinterest.  I took that as a reminder to start thinking about Christmas, but then promptly continued to enjoy fall & all the foods I love.  Don’t cut this season short by looking so far ahead to the next one… we’re just half-way through October!

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

 

Butternut Squash & Lentil Pot Pie
{This is a perfect fall dinner – l’ve never combined squash & lentils,
but I think I’ll love it.  Thanks, Ella!}

 

Hummus
{Lindsay from Pinch of Yum posted a recipe for hummus! I can't wait to try this since it doesn't rely on sesame seed paste -- a great thing for me with all my food allergies!}

 

No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
{I love the combination of pumpkin & oats together, so these no-bake cookies look amazing! Toss in a few chocolate chips... oh my! Thanks Lisa at Once a Month Mom}

 

Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Yeast Bread
{Love, love, love this idea. My favorite pieces of fall all in one slice of bread!
Emily – you rock.  }


If you like these recipes, pin the source of the recipe & NOT my blog!  If you click on the recipe images, you’ll be directed to Pinterest where you can repin the recipes.  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Also – don’t forget to say hello when you stop to visit one another’s finds.  Everyone always appreciates a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week end and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leading me to those Pumpkin No Bake Cookies. I'll bet they are a wonderful variation. I finally bought a can of chickpeas so think i will finally see if I like hummus. I, too, like that this recipe doesn't have any exotic ingredients. Lindsay says she sprinkles cumin and cayenne pepper on her hummus. These are flavors I like. Thanks for hosting and sharing. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Looks like you're getting ready for fall. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...