Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #134

Hi Friends – I don’t actually have a post for today … too many things took place this week for me to pull together finds (in fact, I’ve hardly been looking at blogs this week) – so please, tell me what I missed!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Also – don’t forget to say hello when you stop to visit one another’s finds.  Everyone always appreciates a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find some tasty eats, and thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...