Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Bunny Eggs

These little eggs are a great alternative to plain hard boiled eggs on your Easter table -

And, aren’t they cute? 

Easter Bunny Eggs – Mom

Ingredients

Directions

Prepare the hard boiled eggs and then peel the egg shells off of the eggs. 

Slice off the bottom of the egg so that it sits flat on a plate. 

Slice that piece of egg you removed in half lengthwise. 

Then, slit the top of the egg and insert the halves of egg to make bunny ears. 

Serve atop lettuce and carrots. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I think I would need a video tutorial, and even then I would mess it up. But your bunnies are cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really great suggestion! I will see what I can do here in the next couple of days to make one :)

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! Such a great alternative to all the sweet stuff around for Easter. My little one is 14 months and I'd rather him not eat a ton of chocolate and sugar but still want him to have some cute Easter treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I've seen the deviled egg chicks, but these are 10 times easier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...