Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds #153

We went walking yesterday night (because it finally hit 50 degrees!!) and someone was BBQing.  Oh. My. Goodness.  Made this quasi-vegetarian crave some serious meat. 

Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble – With spring just around the corner, I am craving rhubarb.  It literally is my favorite spring vegetable.  This recipe from Alaska from Scratch has me ready for my garden!

Garlic & Tomato Lentil Salad – This would go perfect alongside a summer BBQ!

Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole – This week’s ingredient spotlight featured eggs and this recipe from Eat at Home had me at good morning! 

Homemade Pitas – These have been on my bucket list for a long time… maybe this summer I’ll finally make them?

Grapefruit Donuts – With citrus season just about done, I might have to make these grapefruit donuts.  What a fun and different recipe. 

 

All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest;
please pin the source!

If you were featured, feel free to grab the image below!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...