Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Frog Prince + Cherry Cake

Today is my dear Frog Prince’s birthday, and I couldn’t be more thankful for him.

This amazing man is such a gift to me – not to mention he does dishes and can cook! 

We’ve celebrated his last 8 birthday’s together, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned it is this: Frog Prince loves cherries

In fact, for all but 2 birthdays, we’ve made cherry cake.  And, if you are curious, those two birthdays have consisted of a Copy-Cat Carvel Ice Cream Cake

We’ve made a simple Cherry Cake (which we made most often in the early years when I still used boxed cake mixes):

But, his favorite is this Cherry Coffee Cake.

On his birthday, I wanted to share his favorite cake with you, because I’m sure if you like cherries, you’ll enjoy this one too. 

Happy Birthday, Frog Prince!  You are the best. 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post and a sweet couple :-) Tell you deer husband Happy Birthday from us!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Honey! The cake looks marvelous....I bet it's super yummy with vanilla ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Frog Prince!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...