Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Favorites


Where has this week gone?!?!  I can't believe it's Friday and time for another installment of ... Friday Favorites!!

(Mom Living Healthy)

(The Frugal Girls)

(Lamp Unto My Feet)

(Recipe Shoebox)

(Lynn's Kitchen Adventure)

(Extraordinary Ordinary Life)

(The Modern Day Mom)

(Holy Cannoli Recipes)

Wheat Crackers (with wheat germ)
(All Home Cooking)

(Feather's in Our Nest)

(The Domestic Engineer)

(Coping with Frugality)

and... only because I love my dad and enjoy cooking for him do I find this recipe even remotely appealing...
(Cooking During Stolen Moments)

Stop by and take a gander at these goodies!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my ice cream recipe as one of your Friday Favorites! It's funny I see some of the same recipes that I bookmarked this week on your list, great minds must think alike! Have a great Holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out! :D

    Hope you get a chance to try it!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...those whole wheat pizza bits look cute and yummy! A great appetizer if you're feeling a big crowd. Thanks for taking the time to pull these together each week--it's such a nice reference for meal planning for the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Bring some of that homemade lemonade my way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look like some good recipes! i posted a recipe for an apple cake over on my blog that i tried a couple times!
    homeschoolblogger.com/martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my pasta bake! BTW, the sausage and sauerkraut skillet sounds great, I will be trying that one for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking to my recipe!

    Those other recipes look great too...I've bookmarked several of them already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And thank you also for linking my recipe. I have several recipes from your blog that I love. I hope you like the pizza bites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...