Monday, November 29, 2010

From the Archives: Broccoli Hotdish



If you're just stopping by, welcome!  
Monday afternoon's we take a peek into the archives.
I hope you'll enjoy this week's recipe.

This week, we're really turning back the clock -- to about 1985 -- the era when my mom started making this yummy hotdish.  


I have no idea where she got this recipe, but it is affectionately known in our house as SnoWhite's {insert real first name here} Broccoli Hotdish.  

Creamy.
Mushroom-y.
Leftover turkey-y.
Broccoli.
Deliciousness.  

This recipe is a staple for us and is a perfect use for leftover turkey!  I love it with turkey best, but chicken is a good substitute.  We have it on our menu this week!  Yum, yum.  

Hope you enjoy SnoWhite's Broccoli Hotdish.  

Photobucket

This post is linked to:

3 comments:

  1. YUM! Love broccoli! :) I wish my hubby did too, but he is a veggie hater. LOL! That is ok, because thankfully my kids like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great way to use up turkey leftovers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...