Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Series Coming Next Week: Back to School!

With the advent of another academic year, we’re kicking off a week long series on how to maintain that cooking from scratch during all the craziness that the school year brings. 

image

Even though I am thankfully no longer a student {13 years for K-12, 4 years in college and 5 years to get my PhD was enough}, I still get to experience the back to school schedule.  My time is now spent on the other side of the classroom, as a college professor, but I still face the same time crunch many of you do. 

iStockphoto,apples,books,education,back to school,science,spellings,maths,stack,academics,concepts

This week, we’ll share ideas for:

  • Grab & Go Wholesome Breakfasts
  • Lunchbox-Friendly Lunches
  • Dinner in Minutes – for those busy evening meals
  • After School Snacks

I hope that on Friday, you’ll join us for a special edition of Friday Favorite Finds.  This week, I invite you to link up your favorite back-to-school recipes.  These can be either recipes you want to try this year, or your go-to recipes that you’d like to share with others. 

image

Will you join us?

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Even thought I don't really go anywhere, I need a good way to get going with breakfast, lunch and dinner to make a routine. Love your blog and all your recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...