Monday, August 4, 2014

Menu Plan–August 4

August is here, which means I have one month left of summer.  Well, not quite one month, since any teacher knows that August really does mean a shorter month with gearing up to go back to school. 

But, I’m not going to think about that right now.  I am going to enjoy the week and take some time to relax after a busy weekend.  On Sunday, I threw a baby shower for my best friend from high school.  It was so much fun! 

IMG_9174

As for our eats this week:

Monday

Zucchini Mac and Cheese, Green Beans

Tuesday

Chicken Parmesan Meatball Subs, Steamed Veggies

Wednesday

Grilled Pizza

Thursday

Leftovers

Friday

Tri-Colored Pasta & Chicken Salad with Roasted Vegetables {new}, or 1-pot primavera

Saturday

Going to the fair for dinner!

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Our teachers go back on the 15th! Where has the summer gone?! I'm throwing a baby shower for my sister on Sunday...so excited to do it, but stressing over the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...