Monday, February 2, 2009

Homemade Brownies

The Wyse family favorite... from my in-laws! We love them -- for an extra special treat, add dark chocolate chips, and even a little Hershey's chocolate sauce!

Homemade Brownies - Mom-in-law's Kitchen

3/4 - 1 C butter, melted
2 C sugar
4 eggs
12 T cocoa (dark chocolate is wonderful) -- approximately 4 oz.
2 tsp. vanilla
1 C flour

Combine melted butter and sugar. Stir in eggs until blended. Add cocoa and flour and mix well. Place in a greased 9x13 pan.
Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350.

Top with ice cream for perfection :)

1 comment:

  1. OK, I started drooling when you said chocolate chips and Hershey's. I hadn't even read the recipe yet! Brownies are one of my favorites and they always make me think of Hazel (she loved to bake brownies for Mr. B), an old TV show which was on reruns when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...