Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cooking Challenge?!

I'm embarking on a Food Network Chef's Cooking Challenge with a few other "foodies" in the blogworld. Sarah, at I Blame My Mother, had a great idea of cooking 1 recipe a week from all of the food network chefs. It just so happens that there are 52 chefs. And, lest you've forgotten, there are 52 weeks in the year. How fun. So, 1 chef a week, 1 recipe a week for a year.

Photobucket

I've looked at the recipes -- and they look tasty. There are so many options, from smoothies to breakfasts, to snack, to elegant dinners. Or, there are simple meals too. I was hesitant at first because I don't want to use crazy ingredients, or have things be too elegant, but after looking at over 100 recipes from this week's chef, I found I have nothing to worry about.

My friend Lucy is joining Sarah for the ride... any one else want to play too?

7 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know what recipe you're choosing this week. I am picking a pretty plain one to go along with garden produce ... and I'm changing it up a weeee bit to suit my needs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool idea! I would like to join:)) I am not sure I can commit for every week, but will try:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting about this!! It should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as my kitchen is done, I'm so in!! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. Gives me something little to look forward to every week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Just might have to join, I love the fact that you can choose which recipe to cook! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a wonderful idea. I wish I had more time. I'm insearch of a 36 hour day. I'm sure this event will be successful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...