Sunday, December 20, 2009

Apple Cranberry Granola

Do you still need a gift for some family or friends?  This delicious granola is easy to make and a wonderful gift to share with friends. 


You can enjoy the granola over ice cream, with milk or yogurt for breakfast, or dry as a snack to tide you over until dinner :)   

Apple Cranberry Granola - SnoWhite

~6 C Apple Granola
1 dried apple (or apple chips)
1 C Craisins


Break apart dried apples into bite-sized pieces.


Toss cranberries with the apples.


Then, add apple granola.


Stir the mix together.


Store in an airtight container... or, if desired, scoop 2 C of the mix into 4 gift bags. 



Aren't they cute?!


This post in linked to:
Tasty Tuesday
Ingredient Spotlight

7 comments:

  1. I love all of the granola that you make. You've got so many different varieties! This one sounds excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so easy... how do I get on your list. I would welcome these over sugar cookies anyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! My MIL put a benardin home preserving book in my stocking and there is a chapter on Gifts in a Jar. I am going to take some time at some point over the holidays to type out some of the ideas for you. There are some really neat spice mixes that look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific gift idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    CHRISTmas Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to make some to bring in to work, everyone is on diets these days and this is a nice healthy alternative to those processed snacks - wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Here from FF. I'm your newest follower. This looks fun and kid friendly, I will be for sure making this. THANX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't made granola in forever and I don't know why because we love it. This looks like a great one to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...