Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Favorites



Thanks for visiting this week!  My list is quite long ... 
but these recipes look so delicious!

C and C Marriage Factory

The Unemployed Librarian

Family, Food and Fun

{Creatively Domestic}

{Cook with Sara}

{Domestic Engineer}

{Family, Stamping, Food}

{One Crazy Cookie}

{Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice}

{Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner, posted on Lazaro Cooks!}

{Mangoes and Chutney}

{What's Cooking with Kids}

{Gonna Want Seconds}

{Mom's Cooking Club}

{The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch}

{Dinners for a Year and Beyond}

{Living in a (Mostly) Happy SAHM World}


Starting Next Friday, January 21st, 
link up your recipes that you can't wait to try!
See you then!

Photobucket

Liked to: I'm Lovin' It!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start linking up. It's going to be great to see everyone's favorites from the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I will be spotlighting you tomorrow as a favorite food blogger for my Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Hope you join in on the fun!!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog makes me hungry...;-) I am following you from the Saturday blog hop! I am loving your posts already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my blog Dinners for a Year in your Friday Favorites. And I can't wait to make the homemade tater tots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...