Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake




Frog Prince made me a fun twist on our traditional dump cake ... a lemon blueberry version!  Yummy.

Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake - Frog Prince

1 pkg. lemon cake mix
1 bag frozen blueberries (about 12oz)
1 can crushed pineapple, undrained
3 T butter, thinly sliced

Lightly grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.

Place blueberries in the bottom of the baking dish.



Pour crushed pineapple over the top of the blueberries.



Sprinkle the cake mix over the fruit.



Then, lay the thin slices of butter over the top.



Bake at 350 for about 1 hour, until butter is melted, the cake mix is lightly browned, and the fruit is bubbly.



Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Lemon and blueberry is one of my favorite flavor combinations, this one will be going on my "to-cook" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome. I'm totally going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this looks and sounds HEAVENLY! And, you can't go wrong with "dump" in the title b/c that means it's EASY! To my "to make" pile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. I am going to give this a whirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now here's something I need to make soon! I love a fruit-packed dessert, especially cakes :).

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to make this next week. I have done the peach one and we love it.I wanted to make black berry but waited too long to get them and I refuse to buy 1/2 pint for $4.00.Next year

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added cream cheese :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...