Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And ... the winners are....

Congratulations to the lucky recipients of a new, Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker!

Cuisinart ICE-20 - Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker in White



Our first winner is Yolanda --


I'm with you... OREO ice cream is one of my favorites!


Our second winner is Amanda!


Congratulations to both of you!

And, a hearty THANK YOU to all of you who entered this giveaway!

I have many new flavors of ice cream I can't wait to try thanks to your comments -- 

'Smore
Strawberry
Mint Chocolate Chip
Cinnamon
Double Fudge Brownie
Cinnamon Apple 
Coffee
Blueberry
Peach
Blackberry Cobbler
Strawberry Cheesecake
Pineapple Orange
Mint Cookies and Cream
Spinach 
Chocolate Raspberry
Chocolate Cherry
Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
Sherbet
Chocolate Oreo
Dreamsicle
Chocolate Marshmallow


Thanks for participating!  


[I selected two winners, using random.org.  The prize comes from CNS Stores.  I was not compensated in any way for this giveaway.]

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!
    What a great prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Me dancing!!! I sent you an email via your comment email you left me.
    Thank you so much!!
    Have a great day!
    yolanda_jensen@yahoo.com

    Yolanda
    www.monkeyscandoittoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spinach Ice cream????? I mean and you did not even list Root beer ice cream!!! = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...