Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Favorites



And... we're back, with another round of recipes I can't wait to try!

(The Mum's World)

(I Like to Cook)

(The Headless Cook)

(Cooking with Christine)

(Coffee with Me)

(The Gluten-Free Homemaker)

(Lynn's Kitchen Adventures)

(Susie's Homemade)

(Recipes for Mom's)

(Remodelaholic)

(Money Saving Maine-iac)

(Delightful Country Cookin')

(Kitchen Stewardship)

(Angel Foods Kitchen) 

(The Little Brown House)

(Laurenspired)

(Inspired 2 Cook)

(Alli 'n Son)

Sheesh... that was a long one.  Guess there were lots of yummy recipes to be found this week!

This post is linked to:

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing another great list!

    Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It!! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog recently and tried out your baked oatmeal recipe. It was a hit with everyone. We needed a change from just regular oatmeal!

    Thanks for the recipe! I enjoyed visiting your blog and I'm sure I'll be back.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for finding/posting Blueberry Boy-Bait. It was fund to see it posted along with all those other delicious recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to me! I can't wait to make the yogurt lime cake again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness you just made me very hungry!!

    Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure is an exciting list:-))

    Am also here to tell u something interesting!!!
    SUper giveaway at this link...psst psst, am sure u love LE CRUESET ,dont ya?
    Well its jus one of the goodies u can chose:-))))

    http://brightmorningstarsfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-1st-sunshine-giveaway-thanxxx-aton.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for highlighting my Berry Baked Oatmeal. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...